By posting in this forum, you agree to abide by these ground rules. Breaking these rules may result in your post being marked as spam. Spam posts will be deleted, and repeated spammers will be blocked from this group's participation. We reserve the right to change these rules at any point in our efforts to keep the Forum objective, user-friendly, and safe for its users.
- Posts must be relevant to the Passive House building standard, related practices or events.
- Posts must contribute to the discussion. Posts promoting products or services are not allowed.
- Posts must stay on-topic. We appreciate that many good discussions are likely to stray from the original posting, but if you feel you have a good point to make that is unrelated to the original discussion, be sure to start a new thread in the appropriate forum category.
- Posts must be easy for others to read. Subject lines may not be in ALL CAPS or contain excessive punctuation. While you're welcome to post a URL, please do not place any self-promotional URLs in your posts. Posts with inappropriate or excessive URLs will be removed.
- Posts must be constructive. Personal attacks and name-calling are not permitted. Similarly, profanity is not allowed. This behavior may result in a warning or removal from the community.
- Posts must not contain your email address or personal information. We want to ensure your safety, security, and privacy.
Community Spam Rules
We are all responsible for keeping the community spam-free. Please report suspected spam to the webmaster. General guidelines:
Spam (not allowed)
- Posts that are not related to Passive House
- Posts that are unrelated to the thread
- Promotional, commercial, or adult content
- Intentionally mislabeled posts
- Any other post that violates one of the Ground Rules.
Not Spam (allowed)
- Posts saying negative things about Passive House California
- Posts calling out content you don't agree with, excepting personal attacks