April 26 Passive Buildings California Meeting Reminder & Agenda
Passive Buildings California Meeting Agenda: Sunday, April 26, 2009
Place: Babette Jee's office: 950 Gilman St. Suite 210 (at 9th), Berkeley, CA
3:00-3:30PM New Participants:
- Welcome and introductions (Bronwyn/Graham)
- What is the Passive House standard?
- What is the Passive Buildings California group, and how is it structured?
3:30-4:45PM All Participants:
- Welcome and introductions to Steering Committee (2min)
- Old business:
- PHIUS MOU update (Prudence, 3min)
- Future meeting location options (Bronwyn, 5min)
- PHPP (Prudence, 5min)
- On hold until group has more consultants
- Future participation requirements
- Consultants' Training info
- Marketing/Outreach (10min)
- Sub-working groups (Katy)
- Website update: RSS feeds- what & why, seeking volunteers for roles, manager & content generator responsibilities
- Outreach update (Prudence): USGBC Redwood Empire Chapter
- Codes & Details (Dan/Graham, 15min): CLAM project info
- Announce next meeting date
- Request agenda items & presentation topics
- Go drink beer at Pyramid!